Senior Product Manager - Legal Software
You will work directly with a top-tier Chicago based client to help shape the future and vision of their Law Practice Management Software. As a Product Manager you will enable users to solve complex data challenges. The software application you will shape is used by more than 13,000 organizations and 150,000 users around the world to organize data, discover the truth, and take action.
You will become an expert in the client’s full suite of products and the e-discovery industry. You will split time between working on site with the client’s team of developers, designers and product managers in the loop and the Devbridge office in River North. This co-location will help to better understand the client’s needs and position Devbridge to be a successful partner. At the Devbridge office, you will have the support of a large Product Management and Product Design team, as well as a team of top performing Engineers.
You know how to successfully create digital products at scale. You’ve led large cross-functional teams to build products using Agile practices multiple times. You’ve mastered the processes and tools required to be successful, and have a strong awareness of the technologies currently being used in the industry.
You know how to effectively manage client expectations, navigate difficult conversations, and influence others. You are a natural leader. You see issues well before they happen, and take the initiative to resolve them before being asked to. You are not afraid to make quick decisions, and communicate your ideas confidently.
You have practical, hands-on experiencing creating product backlogs and roadmaps. You are an expert at crafting a product backlog that is clear, concise and technically sound. You understand what considerations to take into account when prioritizing your team’s work, and know how to leverage metrics to forecast release dates and spend.
You will tackle all of this, and still be hungry for more. If this sounds like you, then you belong here.
- Own the entire SDLC process for strategic client projects
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories
- Create product roadmaps and release plans
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Run agile ceremonies and with globally-distributed team members
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- BS or BA degree
- Agile product management experience
- Software development experience
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Experience working at a law firm or using e-discovery products
- MBA degree
- Lean requirements gathering and story mapping experience
- Experience using JIRA
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program