Senior Product Designer
Devbridge Group design and build software for global institutions within the finance, tech, farming and manufacturing sectors. We have been around for over a decade and in that time have seen significant growth. With a global reach we are now starting to build a team at our brand new office in London as part of our European offering. We still feel like a 'start-up'; here but with the back-up of a 300+ engineering team and a multitude of other skill sets that mitigate ‘start-up' risk.
Based at near Liverpool Street Station in a WeWork office building, we are still small but looking to grow therefore this is the ideal time to shape the role and how you fit into the business. It’s fun, fast and lean and we look to keep it that way!
The Senior Product Designer position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced UX and UI Designer to design and deliver complex software products at scale in a challenging client-facing environment.
To be a success in this role it won’t be just data that drives your decisions but the proactive nature and desire to solve and complex problems for FTSE 1000 companies. You are an advocate for design, testing, learning and iterating. You will never happy stood still and always want to improve your skill sets and digital technology you are designing.
Unfortunately this position is not eligible for sponsorship therefore this role is only available to those with the right to work in the UK
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow
- Deal directly with client within the context of the product design process, such as leading workshops and design reviews
- Contribute to and lead the product design process for Devbridge Group for our clients including research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface designs, style guides, and more
- Be willing to travel 20% of the time
- Extensive experience in UX and/or UI design experience working with digital products
- Demonstrable experience working with Sketch and InVision, and ability to evaluate and choose the right tools for the job
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives a plus
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program