Sourcery for Testers Kaunas 2020
Kick off your career in software testing with our top specialists as your mentors and lecturers for a two-month Sourcery academy for Testers program available this summer in Kaunas and Vilnius.
Academy students will discover all types, techniques and testing approaches: learn the foundations of testing, functional testing for web applications and API, foundations of non-functional testing and foundations for test automation.
Best accepted students will be offered an internship for the Academy period to learn and work on the real projects with our development teams. In parallel they are expected to attend academy to develop their skills. Top graduates will be invited for an interview to become a Junior Test Engineer.
- Application deadline: May 15th
- Admission: May 28-29th
- Results: June 4th
- Academy: June 27th – August 30th
- Attend lectures
- Complete individual and group tasks
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Passion for self-development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Lithuanian and English