Sourcery Academy for Testers, Kaunas
Kick off your career in software testing with our top specialists as your mentors and lecturers for a two-month Sourcery academy for Testers program available this summer in Kaunas and Vilnius.
Academy Students will discover all types, techniques and testing approaches and learn the foundations of testing, functional testing for web applications and API, foundations of non-functional testing and foundations for test automation.
Students, who pass the admission, are welcomed to join the Devbridge Group and will get paid for the Academy period to learn and work on the real projects with our development teams. In parallel they are expected to attend trainings to develop their skills. All students who finish the academy successfully are offered to continue their employment in Devbridge Group as Junior Test Engineers.
- Application deadline: June 1st
- Admission: June 5-7th
- Results: June 9th
- Academy: July 10th – September 8th
- Attend trainings
- Run and maintain manual and/or automated functional and non-functional tests
- Work within a development team following Agile methodology under guidance
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Passion for self-development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Lithuanian and English