Director of Product Management
True business agility comes from more than implementing a specific process. Devbridge Group is looking for a passionate Director of Product Management who knows how to cut through the noise of ‘agile methodologies’ and ‘digital transformation’ to get to the heart of delivering valuable product.
This person would oversee best practices for our organization and provide mentorship and coaching to our team of Product Managers who are delivering product for clients such as Grainger, John Deere, Morningstar, and several Tier 1 banks we can’t mention by name or they’ll take away our credit cards.
The role has three core responsibilities: Practice Leadership, Sales Enablement, and Team Development.
- Think, write, and speak on the topic of advancing Product Management
- Facilitate internal team trainings
- Facilitate client trainings
- Represent the practice while pursuing new accounts
- Facilitate lean/ideation workshops during client onboarding
- Enable practice scalability and consistency across teams
- Provide spot mentorship
- Assist Managing Directors with Product Manager hiring
This person sounds the call to arms for better product delivering, meaningful change at an organization level, and building productively on past success. This is an opportunity to evolve your skills professionally, as well as to work with top tier talent in discovering the best way to deliver next generation digital products.
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid time off plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program