You enjoy the thrill of the hunt, yet are methodical with your message, tools, and process. You are a technologist at heart and genuinely believe in the transformative software Devbridge builds. You believe that strategic and focused actions will get you close to Fortune CIOs and that quality is more important than quantity. You recognize the complexity of services we offer and your demeanor is creative, technical, and consultative in nature.
This is an outbound role responsible for starting strategic conversations with new clients or expanding into new divisions of existing accounts.
- To generate the initial interest with target organizations within the financial services, manufacturing, and healthcare sectors. From that initial interest, you will be driving the sales process to meetings, workshops and then help manage the deal over the line with the rest of the team
- To build relationships with C-level buyers within Fortune 500 clients
- To pitch our services in a highly consultative way and deliver real value to the client
- To keep up a consistent and high-quality pipeline.
- 3-5 years of sales of sales experience in SaaS, tech services, management consulting or custom software with C-level buyers
- Experience in one of the following sectors: financial services, manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, or technology
- Demonstrated success of solution selling
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Demonstrated ability to generate revenue from new growth accounts
You will report to the regional Managing Director.
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- An excellent commission scheme!
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Gym membership
- Employee referral program